- Individual Therapy Session: $200
- 3rd Party Reproduction Evaluations and Consultations: Varied rates, request an appointment below to inquire.
- Low Fee Therapy Options
- If you are in need of a low fee provider ($40-60) Open Path Collective is a great resource for you to try. There are many wonderful therapists on this site offering low-cost sessions.
- If you identify as BIPOC, Inclusive Therapists "bridge[s] Black, Indigenous and People of Color with free, quality mental health care." A portion of every Hazel Tree Counseling session goes towards supporting this organization.
I am not in-network with any insurance panels.
If you have insurance, I offer documentation that makes it easy for you to receive out-of-network benefits for any other insurance company if those benefits are offered. Often insurance companies will cover 20-80% of your fee for an out-of-network provider.
If you are looking to use an out-of-network plan (BCBS, Aetna etc.), you will want to call your insurance company to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my out-of-network mental health benefit reimbursement rate?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- Additional questions for online therapy or for out of state insurance:
- Does my coverage include telehealth or online therapy?
- Does my coverage include out of state providers?
Good Faith Estimate Information
More questions? Contact me below!